Det finns flera anledningar till varför det är intressant, roligt och utmanande att arbeta hos oss på Skruf.
Nordax Bank, an alternative to the more traditional banks in the Nordic market, is rapidly growing its business and now building the foundation for its entire digital marketing department. An important role in the team, as well as future business, is the analysis of online marketing data as well as internal business data. Therefore, we are looking for a quick-thinking and top-notch Online & Business Intelligence Analyst. In this role you have responsibility for integrating, managing and analyzing online marketing data through the entire customer journey. You will have an important role in the tight digital marketing team, in a fast-paced and flat organization.
Apply for this job By 5 May, 2019
These are some of the benefits the employer offers
Nordax Bank is enjoying an exciting future journey. It is about challenging a traditional industry, giving alternatives and taking lead on a transformation journey that has already started. Working at Nordax is about opening opportunities, creating choices and taking a more individualized approach regarding loans and risk taking. It is important to challenge, take alternative routes and always have the individual at mind. Nordax wants to give people advice, simplify and help with everyone’s everyday life whilst encouraging them to make thoughtful choices.
The role of Online & Business Intelligence Analyst
As Online & Business Intelligence Analyst, you take full responsibility for all incoming data in all of Nordax’ digital channels and own the data analysis throughout the customer journey. You will provide the organization with insights in order to improve media investment, adjust audience targeting, and continually maximize conversion. You will have close collaboration with UX & Conversion Manager, Online Sales Manager, and Traffic & Acquisition Manager. You work cross-functionally with IT, Risk Analysis Team, CRM Manager and provide the online organisation with actionable insight and improvement hypotheses.
Examples of areas of responsibility and tasks
- Establish / secure / validate the analysis process
- Analysis of the online customer journey, through all phases (SEE, THINK, DO, CARE) by leveraging data from multiple marketing platforms
- Work near / with Data Science Specialist and Credit Risk team to utilize customer knowledge to improve media investments and website performance
- Establishing hypotheses based on online customer attributes
- Target audience definition, analyzing performance and optimizing against the selected KPI:s and measurement values in collaboration with the digital team
- Provide suggestions for improvement and online performance reports
- Enable suggestions for new marketing approaches
- Keep up-to-date with system and market trends
- Collaboration with relevant stakeholders regarding ad-hoc analyzes and rapidly emerging requirements / needs for data
- Relevant education within data-driven communication, statistics and computer science
- 3-5 years’ experience of working with data science, for example SAS, Python or R
- Very good experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar) and experience of e-commerce is preferable
- Experience of specifying requirements towards IT
- Economic/BA background, business understanding and IT knowledge
- Display business acumen in combination with an understanding of risk and credit modelling to contextualize online data
- Beneficial with experience from banking, insurance or alike to be able to contribute in risk models
- Extract and transform data from Data warehouse (e.g. SQL queries), and create reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Experience working with Marketing Automation system
We are looking for
To succeed in this role, we expect that you are analytical, quick and a curious team player who thrives in a digital world with challenging goals. You initiate, facilitate and act/think in a structured way, drawing up guidelines and having a sense of numbers and holistic thinking. You are self-confident, think in new ways, challenging the status quo, and you have a burning interest in data-driven communication to drive performance. You are a team player who takes responsibility and lays a foundation for the team’s performance. You thrive in a fast-paced organization where challenge and growth are part of your everyday life at work. You know how to build a data driven business and how to meet the organization’s need for information, and increase sales through our marketing funnel.
More about Nordax
Nordax is an alternative digital bank with clear human leadership. Nordax cares about people and our everyday life. Nordax believes in having an understanding that everyone is different, in different stages in life and there is a respect for Work-Life Balance. Nordax Bank have faith in the individual. There is a self-leadership with available and coaching leaders. The ability to influence you own role is big. The culture is characterized by collaboration, job satisfaction and commitment. One strongly favours gender equality, respect and work environment. Today, Nordax is about 200 employees from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Germany, all of whom sit together at our office in Stockholm’s inner city. Read more at www.nordax.se
In this recruitment Nordax Bank cooperates with KIMM. If you would like more information or have questions about this role, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Sabina Axelsson email@example.com or Cecilia Ericsson de Contreras firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application with a CV and a personal letter via www.kimm.se by 2019-05-05 at the latest. Unfortunately, we do not accept applications by mail due to GDPR. Selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the service may be added before the final application date, so do not wait to submit your application. Good luck and welcome with your application today!
Apply for this job By 5 May, 2019
Contact me for more information
Apply for this job!
We need your application by 5 May, 2019Apply for this job
More available jobs
Vill du arbeta i en värderingsstyrd organisation och bli övergripande ansvar över våra sociala medier? Vi söker en Social & Digital Communication som drivs av att realisera strategier och idéer i praktiken och vill vara ansvarig från att planera strategi till att komma i mål med oss på kommunikationsteamet på Veidekke
Vill du arbeta i en värderingsstyrd organisation och har erfarenhet av taktiskt och operativt kommunikationsarbete? Vi söker en vass skribent och innehållsproducent som vill arbeta med flera delar av kommunikationshantverket hos oss på Veidekke.
Till vår kund söker vi nu en kreativ Art Director som vill gå på ett spännande konsultuppdrag i ett härligt marknadsteam. Rollen är bred och det innebär att arbetsuppgifterna kommer att vara varierande. Läs mer och skicka in din ansökan!
Nu söker HSB Stockholm en Marknadskoordinator som vill vara med och skapa innehåll för våra olika kanaler. Vi letar efter dig som vill skapa engagemang hos våra medlemmar och kunder men också stötta medarbetare med enklare kommunikationsinsatser. Låter det intressant? Då kanske du vill anta rollen som vikarierande Marknadskoordinator till HSB Stockholm under drygt ett år?