Vet du hur man fångar någon på 3 ord? Vill du bli en del av ett härligt produktionsteam hos en byrå i centrala Stockholm? Vi söker dig som är duktig på att engagera genom dina texter och som är van att arbeta med texter för samtliga digitala kanaler. Om du tycker det låter som ett kul uppdrag och är tillgänglig omgående – då tycker vi att du ska skicka in din ansökan idag! Vi söker konsulter både på heltid och deltid.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. Does this raise your interest and make your heart beat a little extra, combining health care needs with communication? Then you might be our next Communication Manager!
These are some of the benefits the employer offers
- Privat sjukförsäkring
We are looking for our new Communication Manager who is passionate about, and wants to join us in pursuing Coloplast’s purpose, “Making life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs”. In this exciting opportunity as Communication Manager you will join the well-established Swedish subsidiary, which is a part of Coloplast’s Region Europe and is a key contributor to the business. You’ll be a member of the commercial leadership team and responsible for developing and executing the overall communication (online/offline) so that it is consistent and has relevant content for different target groups. You will develop an integrated communication strategy for different channels (health care professionals and end users) and media (online/offline) based on overall strategies, marketing themes and products. A strong focus will be to drive the planning for campaigns to increase amount of leads where you will be responsible for the content in these campaigns. In addition, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that we collaborate closely across business areas within marketing and with our sales, consumer and market access functions. You will also enjoy leading our two extraordinary marketing coordinators in their daily work.
You will join our Swedish marketing team at our office in Kungsbacka. The team consists of seven people and you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing. We are hiring for a long-term career. The role is primarily operational/tactical but includes some strategic work as well.
- Responsible for annual campaign plan including channel selection for marketing/communication campaigns.
- Plan, execute, analyse and follow up on communication projects so that KPIs are met
- Ownership of brand consistency in all channels
- Responsible for how the overall communication looks (offline/online) with final say on formulations/layout
- Take lead in offline/online campaigning
- See to that content is updated on website
- Responsible for communication channel and ambassador planning, content and follow up on activities.
- Lead on content for our end user programs
- PR activities including writing press releases for local and national media
- Responsible for our two magazines
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience (+ 5 years) as Communication manager. Work in a similar organization, a large-scale company (B2B/B2C), would be a strong advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of multi-channel communication and campaigning.
- Successful track record of incorporating products and services to deliver better outcomes across the customer journey.
- Proven excellence in written communication, oral and presentation skills in both Swedish and English.
- Demonstrated results in executing strategic plans, action items and tasks to further the company’s short- and long-term objectives
- True believer in cross-functional cooperation and teamwork
- Highly driven personality with strong execution focus
- You enjoy working in an organization where you handle multiple activities and meet tight deadlines and still manage to pay attention to details
- High proficiency Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. In Design would be an advantage.
- A relevant University degree preferably in either Communications, Marketing or Journalism
· A company with ambitions to build on its market leading position
· Opportunities to be part of setting the direction and future career opportunities
· A friendly, constructive and ambitious working environment
· An international company which can enable future career steps
MORE ABOUT US
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing almost 12.000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here. For more information, please visit our website, https://www.coloplast.se/
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment who are recruiting specialists in communication, information, marketing and media. If you have further questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant Linda Tjäder (firstname.lastname@example.org) at KIMM.
We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2019-06-26. We operate tests as a complement to qualify the competences for this position. Your application can be in either English or Swedish. Please note that we do not accept
We are excited to receive your application. Hope to hear from you soon!
KIMM make recruiting’s on behalf of Sweden’s strongest brands with employers who care about their employees’ job satisfaction. Today they have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö and is a business unit within Wise Professionals – a recruitment agency that provides recruitment solutions for employers and candidates with high demands.
More filled positions
Till uppdrag i Stockholm söker vi nu en kommunikatör som är duktig på att planera, producera och anpassa innehåll för digitala kanaler samt van att arbeta med internkommunikation. Det här är ett deltidsuppdrag (60%) genom KIMM & Wise Professionals, med omgående start eller efter överenskommelse.
POC offers a fun and creative environment within snow sports and cycling. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for a clear and consistent POC experience in all communication activities across social and community channels. Based in the head office in Stockholm you’ll be part of the marketing team and report to Brand Manager. Welcome!
Är du en fena på att skapa vassa texter och annat målgruppsanpassat innehåll till såväl externa som interna kanaler? Brinner du för att ta fram relevant content? Då kan vi erbjuda ett stimulerande och omväxlande arbete på Fastighetsbyråns fina huvudkontor mitt i Stockholms city.
Är du duktig på att planera, producera och anpassa innehåll för digitala kanaler samt van att ansvara för koordination och logistik kring större event? Då kan rollen som Innehållsproducent till Hycac vara ditt nästa uppdrag! Det här är ett deltidsuppdrag (50%) genom KIMM & Wise Professionals, med omgående start eller efter överenskommelse.