Vill du vara en del av vårt växande analysteam i ett nära samarbete med vårt marknadsteam? Då vill vi komma i kontakt med för dig och berätta mer!
Do you ever wonder if what you do at work really makes a difference? Our products are used to save lives, capture criminals, provide safety and security around the globe, save energy and protect our natural resources. Do you want to join us and help us make a difference?
FLIR Systems is recruiting a Vertical Marketing Manager Northern Europe. In this role you will be an important interface between Sales and Marketing within the business segment Instruments. You will be responsible for supporting business growth, enhancing technology and brand awareness by developing and executing marketing strategies.
By reporting to the Director of Marketing Thermography Test & Measurement in the US, you will perform the research necessary to provide all relevant input to create marketing strategy and budget. You will manage and track the budget allocations and spending plan. In order to analyze the individual needs and requirements for the strategy and marketing activities you will build a strategic and long-term partnership between Marketing and Sales in Northern Europe.
- Develop Marketing strategies for new technologies and product launches in Northern Europe
- Act as point of contact for the Integrated Marketing Communications team (IMC) in order to facilitate projects and implementation of marketing strategies for the Instruments activity in Northern Europe
- Research and monitor market trends in your region and analyze market development to provide all peers with competitive market analysis
- Provide and update core messaging and key visuals ensuring an appropriate product communication strategy
- Make sure that accurate collateral materials represent and accompany all products.
- Monitor the effectiveness and results of marketing activities and derive/recommend corresponding improvement
You will work in close consultation and communication with the Country Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers and Product Managers. Roughly, you will handle Northern Europe Marketing 75% of your time and interface with the Product Management team the remaining 25%.
You are a technology-savvy person, who will easily understand the FLIR portfolio. You have already gained professional experience, preferably in B2B marketing or consumer retail marketing of consumer electronics, technical devices, hand-held test products or high-quality technologies.
You have first experience in strategic marketing. Having strong strategic skills, you successfully developed and managed the implementation of marketing strategies. Ideally you are already familiar with indirect/distribution sales structures.
You are a strong communicator with a well developed ability of expressing yourself, both in written and spoken conversations.
- You have an university degree or a comparable qualification in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 4-5 years Marketing experience, a related field or equivalent on-the-job experience
- International experience is highly desirable, particularly from the Northern Europe Market
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish, additional language skills is a plus
Being a self-starter you show initiative and approach your tasks with strong commitment and assertiveness. Your strong interpersonal skills enable you to build and to develop trusted relationships with your peers. The job requires that you travel across Europe, approximately 50 % of your time.
About FLIR Systems
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
In this recruitment FLIR cooperate with KIMM. Please send your application consisting of CV and personal letter in English. We look forward to receiving your application via kimm.se as soon as possible, but no later than August 20 th. Please submit your application via kimm.se, not by email.
Do you have questions about the role please contact Recruitment Consultant
Lena Skoog email@example.com – or 08-555 290 00. Please notice that the process will take a break during July 5th – August 10th due to vacations. We will start the selection after August 20 th.
Welcome with your application!
Sök rollen Senast 20 augusti, 2017