Prima Vård söker nu en engagerad kollega som vill bidra till vårdkoncernens fortsatta transformationsresa. Du förstår värdet av digitalisering, är en fena på att skapa insperande content för såväl interna som externa mottagare och har stor vana vid att kommunicera med olika intressenter. Vi erbjuder en stimulerande arbetsmiljö där du får möjlighet att växa och utvecklas i din roll i en bransch i stark förändring med många spännande utmaningar.
The European Climate Foundation is an independent European organization aiming at strengthening the European climate leadership at every level, from supporting local campaigns to informing EU policy making. We are now looking for a communication specialist to join the strategic communications team in the Nordic countries. You will lead the strategic and operational communications work in Sweden with the goal to drive thought leadership and real change in climate policy.
Sök rollen Senast 24 januari, 2022
About the role
Ideally based in Sweden, the role offers a unique opportunity for an individual with a sincere interest in Swedish and Nordic politics and climate issues to develop, drive and execute on communications efforts in Sweden, playing an active role in helping to speed up the low carbon transition in the region as well as across Europe and on a global level.
The successful candidate will deliver strategic advice and communications support in order to enhance the public debate on climate change and its solutions on a broader level. The work will involve maintaining trusted relationships with key journalists and stakeholders in Sweden, including pitching stories to journalists, initiating and planning political outreach and involvement in digital communications efforts.
- Developing communication strategies and building narratives across diverse climate-related issues
- Following the political and media debates in Sweden to identify opportunities for engagement and acting as a source of intelligence for colleagues and partners
- Working with the Nordics Lead to establish and utilize relationships with a diverse range of partners from business, industry, finance, science and civil society
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with key journalists and editors across mainstream and specialist media in Sweden
- Consulting on digital outreach campaigns in collaboration with colleagues and partners, including monitoring digital impact and outcomes – with strong support from the Digital team in our organisation
The Senior Associate will be part of a pan-European team, and report to the Copenhagen-based Nordics Lead.
About the successful candidate
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and growth-oriented candidate, who, with the guidance of the Nordics Lead based in Copenhagen, thrives in running with projects, from strategy and idea development, including relevant stakeholders and creating a team-movement, to executing on projects. In other words, you will be given a lot of responsibility and room to manoeuvre, so it is vital that you enjoy taking charge and move forward on your own initiative.
You thrive in an environment where you have a large amount of both autonomy and initiative, while possessing a strong team-player mindset.
This role would suit someone with a background in communications, public affairs, journalism or campaigning.
We believe that you have:
- A genuine interest in the mission and values of the organisation and a good understanding of communication issues related to climate and energy
- Proven experience in professional communications, with a proven track record of successful strategic communications and media relations
- Proven track record of pitching stories, writing press releases and opinion pieces, preparing spokespeople for media interviews and an ability to think and comprehend political consequences of communications efforts
- A strong understanding of the processes and dynamics of policy-making in Sweden – knowledge of EU processes and experience from the EU is a plus
- Familiarity with the Swedish media landscape and the value of strategic story placement in an international political context; existing media contacts highly desirable
- Fluent and flawless written and oral Swedish skills and an advanced level of English (the working language of the organisation), with experience in producing engaging and impactful communications materials in both languages; other Nordic languages a plus
- The ability to work as part of a team, foster fruitful relationships and collaborate with stakeholders internally and externally – in other words, we are looking for a true team-player to join the newly formed Nordic unit fully integrated within a worldwide network
- The disposition to work with colleagues in a high-trust international community of peers with a spirit of generosity and mutual support
- The versatile and adaptable skills to flourish in a fast-paced and wide-ranging work environment and work across phone/video conferencing, platforms and time zones
- A commitment to an inclusive and empowering approach to facing climate change
What we offer
- The unique opportunity to work as part of a highly dynamic, international group of individuals who combine their passion to make a difference with a rigorous and results-oriented approach to work;
- A flexible work environment and a space to develop and challenge yourself;
- A full-time position with a contract of 12 months, extendable subject to funding.
About the European Climate Foundation
The European Climate Foundation (ECF) was founded in 2008 as a major philanthropic initiative to help tackle climate change by fostering the development of a low-carbon society at the national, European and global level.
We support over 500 partner organisations to carry out activities that contribute to the public debate on climate action, drive urgent and ambitious policy in support of the objectives of the Paris Agreement and help deliver a socially responsible transition to a net-zero emissions economy and sustainable society in Europe and around the world.
As towns, cities and countries around the world declare climate emergencies, seas rise, forests burn, glaciers melt, increasing numbers of people take to the streets demanding urgent action and our societies begin to wake up to what the science has been saying for many years, there has never been a more important time to be working on climate change.
How to apply
In this recruitment, the European Climate Foundation cooperates with KIMM. For further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Myhrman firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. You apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile and will be asked to kindly answer a few questions. Please include a short cover letter expressing your motivation for this role.
If you go further in the process, you will within two days be invited to carry out two tests (aptitude and personality). We include these tests in all our recruitment processes in order to ensure an objective, open-minded and fair selection work.
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.
Sök rollen Senast 24 januari, 2022
Kontakta mig för mer information
Vi behöver få in din ansökan senast 24 januari, 2022Sök rollen
Fler lediga jobb
Nu hjälper vi vår kund Rolfs Travel Group att hitta en Digital marknadsansvarig att genomföra marknadsplanen och dess aktiviteter. Tycker du om att arbeta i högt tempo med möjlighet att påverka ditt arbete själv? Då kan tjänsten som Digital Marknadsansvarig vara helt rätt för dig! Välkommen med din ansökan och möjligheten att bli en viktig del av Nordens främsta gruppresearrangör.
Vi söker en driven och kommunikativ person med digital spets som tillsammans med 11 samlade specialister vill vara med och göra skillnad för våra medlemsföretag i glasbranschen genom att stötta i spännande framtidsfrågor!
Vi hjälper nu vår kund Stena Line att hitta en interim kommunikatör för att sköta både extern och intern kommunikation samt PR under ca 4-6 månader.
Svenska Brasserier är en koncern med några av Sveriges främsta restaurangvarumärken. Vi driver bland annat Sturehof, Riche, Teatergrillen, Taverna Brillo och Emmer på Ulriksdals Värdshus. Flera av våra restauranger har en lång och anrik historia som varit med och format svensk gastronomi.