In the role as Global Marketing Specialist, you will create value for Systecon’s business by strengthening our marketing and communication internationally. You will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities with and through our international network of subsidiaries and partner companies. This includes close collaboration with internal departments as well as our creative agency and other stakeholders and suppliers as needed.
The role demands a great sense of personal responsibility with a strong driving force while sharing our conviction that we will be better and more efficient working together as a team.
You will be based at Systecon’s head office in Stockholm and report to CMO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns, strategically and day-to-day, to achieve efficient and unified global marketing and communication Act as a brand champion both internally and externally, ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
- Manage and support integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels
- Coordinate development of marketing material to support sales efforts, conference exhibits, etc.
- Collaborate across teams to develop key messages and content production for campaigns, programs and content syndication including thought leadership, product launches, news articles, event related communication, and client success stories.
- Design and deliver scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests
- Ensure that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and deliver messages effectively to targeted audiences
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have experience from similar positions in an international working environment. You are digitally knowledgeable and used to working purposefully with processes and projects. Based on data-driven marketing strategies and business knowledge, you contribute with advice within your area of expertise to increase efficiency and quality.
We believe that you understand business challenges and are creative in how to tackle them. You have a drive to constantly develop yourself based on the needs of the business.
As a person, you are innovative and brave. You pay attention to detail and value quality execution. You thrive in matrix environments and enjoy building relationships with different stakeholders.
- You have excellent proficiency in English, both written & verbal communication.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other relevant field of study.
- You have prior experience in a similar role related to B2B marketing of complex products, ideally in the software field.
- You have good knowledge on various aspects of marketing, including brand and content marketing, PR, digital and performance marketing.
For over 50 years Systecon has developed methods and software that allow organizations across the globe in different industries, from defense to renewables to transport, to make informed, smarter decisions in life cycle management.
We have the methodology, tools and experience understand and analyze the factors that affect your performance and costs of a fleet of technical systems – e.g. aircrafts, trains or wind turbines – and to optimize the operations, system design and maintenance solution based on your conditions and objectives.
Today we have experience from some of the most complex technology projects in the world. Every day, Systecon and our software Opus Suite contribute to informed decisions and cost effective solutions in a variety of industries at over a hundred leading companies and organizations in more than 20 countries on five continents.
In this recruitment Systecon is cooperating with KIMM and for further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultant Johanna Nyqwist, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se You apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile and will be asked to kindly answer a few questions. If you go further in the process, you will within two days be invited to carry out two tests (aptitude and personality).
Welcome with your application!
Senast 22 maj, 2022