Communications Specialist to Global Child Forum
As Communications Specialist, you will create value for our organization by strengthening our communication through creating engaging content and storytelling around children’s rights and business. You will mainly be targeting the corporate sector and more specifically those companies considered the world’s most influential in reaching the SDG:s.
You will be a part of the communications team and work closely with the Head of Communications and the Digital Communications Manager. You are digitally knowledgeable and a skilled project manager who understands the connection between strategic communication and business results.
You will be an important asset to the Global Child Forum’s work both in building awareness around the issues, but also by promoting our benchmark reports, events, tools and services in order to achieve our target groups’ sustainability goals.
You will participate in many interesting projects together with different contact points both internally and externally.
The role is based in Stockholm
- Content development – plan, produce and edit organization-wide content for distribution to our various target groups, primarily corporates, but also financial partners, the investment community, and other stakeholders. Content pieces can include social media posts, blogs, web texts, e-mail send outs, speeches, case studies and more.
- With the help of Head of Communications decide how to communicate and reinforce messages through all our communication channels.
- Drive traffic in social media through a social media strategy and regular postings, follow-up, and analytics.
- Identify emerging issues in the sustainability landscape that could impact our target groups.
- Review content produced by staff (proof-reading, editing, language/messaging choices) and set the bar for editorial excellence in report writing, presentations, speaking points, and all outreach materials.
- Support on developing the benchmark “brand” in all our channels.
- Ensure the validity and quality of our communication contacts.
The role demands great personal responsibility and initiative-taking, while you share our conviction that we will be better and more efficient working together as a team. You pay attention to detail and value quality execution.
To succeed in the role, you also have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Experience of working with corporate communications, writing, and editing business texts in English.
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects and an ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders with different areas of expertise and levels of seniority.
- Good understanding of media relations and social media, including driving and tracking engagement, web-text production, publishing, and analytics.
- You understand the importance of working with SEO, SEM and Google analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- We would prefer that you also have a good understanding of the corporate sustainability landscape, i.e., what drives big corporates with regards to sustainability.
About Global Child Forum
Global Child Forum was founded in 2009 by the Swedish Royal Family and is a leading platform for children´s rights and business dedicated to innovative thinking, knowledge-sharing, and networking. Global Child forum believes in the power and responsibility of the business, working in partnership with all parts of society, to create a prosperous sustainable and just society for the world´s children. In addition to forums, Global Child Forum delivers research perspectives, best practices, and risk assessment as well as tools designed to unlock opportunities for business to integrate children´s rights into their operations and communities. The Honorary Chairman of the Global Child Forum is H.M. King Carl XVI Gustaf.
For more information about us, please see our website.
In this recruitment Global Child Forum is cooperating with KIMM and for further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultants Maggie Klingenstierna, Maggie.email@example.com or Johanna Nyqwist, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se You apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile and will be asked to kindly answer a few questions. If you go further in the process, you will within two days be invited to carry out two tests (aptitude and personality).
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.
Welcome with your application!