Nordic Brand Manager to Metsä Tissue
Brand Manager, Nordics for Lambi & Serla
Do you want to work with well-known brands in an expanding company that invests in the future? Are you an ambitious marketing professional looking for the next step in your career in an international environment? Then this is the role for you. As a Brand Manager you are responsible for lead brand, managing marketing development and digital projects and contribute to offering projects within your respective area in alignment with our Marketing Director as well as develop tools for brand strategy implementation for the local markets. To join our Marketing team at Metsä Tissue. You can be located either in our Scandinavian sales office in Stockholm or our Scandinavian head office in Mariestad. The role reports to the Marketing Director Consumer Nordics.
- Contribute to competitive brand strategy & roadmap creation
- Develop brands, concepts and contribute to securing competitive brand assortments
- Support brand management in the regions
- Support regional brands marketing planning to execute brand strategy in the local markets
- Analyze brand performance for future development
- Main contact and responsible for Lambi & Serla websites & development
- Responsible for consumer brands digital presence development from central brand perspective
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have several years of relevant working experience from brand marketing within the FMCG industry. You are used to managing digital platforms and have a deep understanding of and interest in the evolution of communication practices, tools and techniques with focus on digital.
In addition, you possess:
- Strong commercial focus, especially consumer marketing
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Experience of analyzing consumer data and insight
- Good knowledge of working with agencies and selecting collaborations
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- 360 marketing knowledge and project management skills
- Previous experience within sales as well as experience of managing more than one Nordic country is an asset.
As a person, you are proactive, well-organized and a strong communicator. You can impress us with your business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking and being a true team player! With a well-organized and strategic mindset and an ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders, we think you are a great communicator and collaborator and thrive in a large, cross-functional team environment.
More about Metsä Tissue
Our brands are Lambi, Serla, Mola, Tento, Katrin and SAGA. With production units in five countries, we employ around 2,450 people. In 2022, our sales totalled EUR 1,2 billion. Metsä Tissue is part of Metsä Group, a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy.
The consumption of tissue papers and grease proof papers is growing worldwide. The results of the work of Metsä Tissue employees affect millions of people every day, making everyday life easier and more hygienic. Find your spot among our top professionals!
We offer you interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and continuously developing organisation, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues and a team who is proud to work together towards sustainable future. More information is available at: www.metsagroup.com/metsatissue
Application and contact
In this recruitment Metsä Tissue cooperates with KIMM. For further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultants Sabina Axelsson (email@example.com). We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-12-03. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.
Anonymous recruitment – how it works
This recruitment is carried out anonymously. Therefore, the following information will be hidden from the Metsä Tissue’s recruiters until the interview stage: name, date of birth, contact details, gender, mother tongue, dates of study and name of the educational institution. Attachments (CVs) are also hidden. Recruitment partner (KIMM) will have access to applicants’ details. If you are invited for an interview, Metsä Tissue’s recruiters will have access to all the information and to your CV to support the interview.
Read more about Metsä’s anonymous recruitment at https://www.metsagroup.com/careers/work-with-us/anonymous-recruitment/