As our Global Engagement Manager, you will rally our troops both in the digital world and IRL and ensure that we drive engagement and build communities that our clients want to be a part of. We believe that you have a strong understanding about how to build online tribes, how to communicate with our target audience (10-19 yrs.) and that you are a person that can get people excited about just about anything.
Your role and responsibility will be a merge between Head of Social, Head of Loyalty and cheerleader. You are probably also a healthy mix between a hipster and a hustler. Our clients change preferences quickly, and you need to be one step ahead. You will have a lot of autonomy and opportunity to be creative in this role.
Owning and developing our client ambassador program will be one of your main responsibilities. The other one will be the overall responsibility for all our social channels, working closely with the rest of our marketing teams globally to ensure that we do the right things there and that they become the truly social channels they were meant to be, also for us.
In addition to establishing our engagement strategy, you will together with our Global Content Manager be responsible for all messages that goes out in our social channels. This goes for both the content generated from our global HQ in Gothenburg but also for collaborating with clients on user generated content and for finding external collaborators that also wants to be a part of our tribe of world citizens.
As a fundamental part of our global headquarter marketing team, you are a leader always willing to share your knowledge and help others improve. STS is a global company within cultural exchange and it is paramount for us that you see yourself as a citizen of the world that embraces cultural differences.
- Develop a global Engagement & Ambassador strategy that help us inspire clients to engage with us and is aligned with short-term and long-term sales and marketing goals
- Develop social media strategy and tactics and run global trainings focused on how to make the most out of those channels
- Advocate and actively showcase how social channels fit into the business strategy
- Develop and grow the engagement program, offline and online
- Collaborate with your fantastic marketing colleagues to plan and develop engagement campaigns
- Work with your fantastic marketing colleagues to create, source and publish engaging content that works for your channels and ensure brand consistency
- Responsible for social media engagement through organic and purchased campaigns
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- High energy, passionate about travel and probably have a network of people around you that can get almost any initiative off the ground
- Can keep the pace of 10-19’s and have a track record of (or at least some fantastic ideas about how you would go about) developing engagement campaigns and/or building digital and physical communities for this audience
- Very strong knowledge in both free and paid social media marketing (Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook advertising a must)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- As a digital native, you of course know your way around Office 365/SharePoint, Adobe CC and/or other tools that you use to share your message
- Native/Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Additional European language skills is a big plus
MORE ABOUT STS
STS is a global company within travel and education that makes it possible for 11-19-year olds to go out and do cool stuff on their own; learn languages, experience different cultures and grow and develop to become citizens of the world. We were the first company in the world to offer these opportunities and it is our strong belief that our products will never become irrelevant. Most companies sell products or services – we offer our clients life-changing growth and development, and as STS employees we are able to accompany them when they experience the world on their own. This is a responsibility that we have the outmost respect for, as we know that the exchange experience that you have as a teenager is something that you will carry with you forever.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment who are recruiting specialists in communication, information, marketing and media. If you have further questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant Stina Scheller (email@example.com) at KIMM.
We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English or Swedish as soon as possible but no later than 2018-04-10. We operate tests as a complement to qualify the competences for this position. Please note that we do not accept email applications.
We are excited to read your application. Hope to hear from you soon!
KIMM make recruiting’s on behalf of Sweden’s strongest brands with employers who care about their employees’ job satisfaction. Today they have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö and is a business unit within Wise Professionals – a recruitment agency that provides recruitment solutions for employers and candidates with high demands.