If you have what it takes to drive and coordinate marketing campaigns in an international environment for a global travel company, then this role is for you! We are looking for someone with excellent project management, communications and organizational skills to be STS’s Global Campaign Coordinator. This is a key role within the HQ marketing organisation and the right person will be able to make a tremendous impact on company growth and development.
You will be responsible for coordinating the execution of STS’s global campaigns, collaborating both with the HQ marketing team that you are a part of, as well as regional sales and marketing teams. You will execute on campaigns within multiple promotional channels (e-mail, in-person events, webinars, digital advertising, website, social media, PR, printed advertising etc.) that drives qualified leads and build sales pipeline. You will also support regional teams in planning and executing on local campaigns, sharing best practices across markets to ensure high campaign ROI. You will be crucial in ensuring that new product launches will be on time and that everyone is informed about what is happening every step of the way!
As a fundamental part of our global headquarter marketing team, you are a leader always willing to share your knowledge and help others improve. STS is a global company within cultural exchange and it is paramount for us that you see yourself as a citizen of the world that embraces culture differences.
- You will ensure that campaign deliverables are distributed in the right channel at the right time and coordinate the resources and people required to get there
- You will be the ‘go-to’ marketing contact for our regional teams and the glue between them and our HQ marketing department
- You will coordinate campaign enablement
- You will define campaign metrics and reports and help forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness, analyse results to understand what is working and why and distribute the information to relevant stakeholders
- You will transfer your knowledge across the organization and be a part of ensuring a continuous learning culture were we constantly improve our expertise
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple concurrent marketing activities and campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Have had reporting responsibilities related to campaign management
- Experience leading campaign priorities and production timelines with internal partners across several departments
- Strong Office 365/SharePoint knowledge
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation a plus
- Native/Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and at least one additional European language
- Professional and energetic demeanor and ability to interact effectively with sales, marketing and other internal teams across various countries and cultures
- Willingness to pitch in and be part of ALL marketing projects
- We believe that agency background is a plus
MORE ABOUT STS
STS is a global company within travel and education that makes it possible for 11-19-year olds to go out and do cool stuff on their own; learn languages, experience different cultures and grow and develop to become citizens of the world. We were the first company in the world to offer these opportunities and it is our strong belief that our products will never become irrelevant. Most companies sell products or services – we offer our clients life-changing growth and development, and as STS employees we are able to accompany them when they experience the world on their own. This is a responsibility that we have the outmost respect for, as we know that the exchange experience that you have as a teenager is something that you will carry with you forever.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment who are recruiting specialists in communication, information, marketing and media. If you have further questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant Stina Scheller (email@example.com) at KIMM.
We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English or Swedish as soon as possible but no later than 2018-04-10. We operate tests as a complement to qualify the competences for this position. Please note that we do not accept email applications.
We are excited to read your application. Hope to hear from you soon!
KIMM make recruiting’s on behalf of Sweden’s strongest brands with employers who care about their employees’ job satisfaction. Today they have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö and is a business unit within Wise Professionals – a recruitment agency that provides recruitment solutions for employers and candidates with high demands.