Our vision is to become the Leading Language Technology Company for Multilingual Services, in a market where new technology and artificial intelligence are rapidly changing the scene. Global players, local agencies, specialists and new start-ups with strong technology focus are pushing the industry through transformation, which requires us to transform with it. We are in the midst of a very exciting journey, adapting our offering to the future needs of our customers, and the brand plays a central role in this journey. The marketing function is in the center of the modernization journey and we have high ambitions regarding the experience we are to take to our customers and the alignment of sales and marketing, in this journey to become a truly data driven marketing function. You will play a central role in the journey we are on.
You will be part of the marketing team and will report directly to the CMO located at the Stockholm office in central Stockholm.
About the role
As our Content Manager, you are a central part in us achieving our business goals. This means that you need to be able to drive the development of content marketing forward in alignment with Semantix’ positioning and revenue goals. We turn new tech into user friendly platforms and services, so you need to be able to present a complex product to different target groups.
Examples of assignments:
- Drive marketing communications forward through a strategic approach to internal stakeholders.
- Develop the content strategy for marketing communications and take ownership of the content library
- Building the content production plan in alignment with goals, personas, channels, frequency and assets.
- Creating briefs, assign 3rd party copywriters, graphic designers, subject matter experts, UX experts etc.
- Be responsible for marketing automation templates
- Ensure smooth asset management by implementing a “smart tagging” approach
- Continuously evaluate content assets to assess success and lifecycle status
- Own and handle Social Media accounts (FB and LinkedIn)
The ideal candidate has a:
- Relevant university/college degree in marketing/communications
- Experience in inbound marketing and account based marketing
- Experience in working with marketing automation
- Skills in writing content in English or Swedish.
- Fluency in English and/or another Nordic language
In this role you need to be a natural leader with both integrity and drive. As a person you are both strategic and analytic with a strong drive and have strong business acumen thriving on change. For you to succeed in this role you must be well-structured and organized and have the ability to engage and lead creative consultants as well as nurturing relationships with internal stakeholders such as technology and sales.
We want to be the number one choice for Nordic based organizations and companies with a global reach. Our ideal customers are affected by digitalization and globalization which makes multilingual communication, local adaption and tonality a vital part of their daily business.
Semantix is the leading language technology company for multilingual services, with 50 years of empowering people and businesses to shine in any language. With our Nordic base and global reach, we offer one partner for all multilingual needs, including translation, editing, interpretation and advanced language solutions. Simply put, we combine our expertise with technology to help our customers power their business with language intelligence. Learn more at www.semantix.com
In this recruitment Semantix collaborates with KIMM. Unfortunately, we do not accept applications via email, but we look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. We review applications continuously and in the world of consulting it’s moving rapidly. The position may be filled before the application deadline, so please do not hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative is David Karlsson email@example.com, 090-200 88 51.
Welcome with your application!