Creating products forged in safety and innovation is at the heart of POCs approach, be it for an elite athlete, weekend skiers or a daily bike commuter. It’s an approach that has led to over 60 international safety, design and innovation awards, including the prestigious bike industry ‘Brand of the Year’ award.
The Social Media Manager will be in charge of content publication and ongoing social media communications. You will ensure that POCs social platforms are generating buzz and excitement among their community with the aim to drive visitors to experience the POC brand and convert them into passionate brand ambassadors and loyal customers. This position will also contribute to the development of POC’s global marketing and communication strategy across all POC social and community channels.
Besides having a deep understanding of the tools, platforms and technologies of social media, you should also be in tune with community building through social platforms as well as exploring new trends and influences. This individual will develop a mindset of how to work in this field in order to support everyone involved to work more effectively with social media and digital content.
- Build and nourish the POC community. Turn our consumers into fans and make them become our best ambassadors.
- Develop programs in accordance with global campaign and GTM planning to be activated across POC social media channels
- Act on POCs content strategy/social media content calendar across multiple markets and multiple platforms.
- Lead the strategic development of POC audiences across identified social media channels
- Contribute social media activation programs to global GTM plans and product roll outs
- Be up to date with news, competitions and trends within the snows sports and cycling community.
Knowledge and skills
You are an innovative and passionate digital anthropologist and can go into a community and quickly understand the values, needs and social dynamics. You should have a level of understanding of the role that digital and social media plays in the communication mix. You have preferably the same big interest for snow sports and cycling as the team on POC has. Understanding of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and like variation.
- Degree from university within marketing and communication.
- Professional experience in digital communications and community building, preferably as a social media manager/coordinator or community manager.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing engaging content across platforms and experience of social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Experience within retail or etail.
- Fluent in English – Swedish is a big plus.
- Experience in concept, storytelling and content development.
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
In this recruitment POC cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume or LinkedInprofile via www.kimm.se. When you apply you will have to answer three short questions and if you go through the process, you will do two tests. All this so that we can make an objective and unpredjudiced recruitment. If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing and the position may be added before the final application date.
Welcome with your application today!