Creating products forged in safety and innovation is at the heart of POC’s approach, be it for an elite athlete, weekend skiers or a daily bike commuter. It’s an approach that has led to over 60 international safety, design and innovation awards, including the prestigious bike industry ‘Brand of the Year’ award.
Working closely with the Head of PR and Communications, Social Media Manager, regional leads, sports marketing, external agencies etc the manager will be part of developing a consistent and high-end POC experience for both the media and the influencer community.
The PR and Influencer Manager will have a clear understanding of media management and engagement, re-active and proactive and be able to plan according to POC’s annual strategy, which will support POC brand communication and well as campaign PR to consumer and trade media. In addition, a strong focus will be on understanding, mapping and engaging directly with influencers to support POC’s strategic objectives, which will have a local and international perspective. Sometimes write materials to support PR and Influencer marketing e.g. press releases, product information, communication and activation guide.
As part of a team working across global markets, the PR and Influencer manager will also be part of a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team which will be responsible for many aspects of POC’s work, which will often be delivered at pace in a dynamic and invigorating environment.
- Be a voice of POC with the multichannel journalists and influencers.
- Support day to day media and influencer management.
- Identify opportunities and build POC’s influencer network – short, medium and long term and according to brand and campaign objectives.
- Identify emerging trends in media and influencer marketing – and appropriate engagement strategy.
- Support management of agencies/external contractors and create plan of activities.
- Manage seeding materials to media, partners and influencers, and associated budget.
- A variety of administrative duties.
Knowledge and skills
Do be successful in the role as a PR and Influencer Manager at POC we think that you have an optimistic and energetic profile. You have a few years of experience working in a PR related position, with a focus on social media marketing. You have preferably the same big interest for snow sports and cycling as the team on POC has. You have a supportive side and likes to socialize both internal as external. You also have an entrepreneurial mindset and like variation.
- Degree from university within marketing and communication.
- Experience in media/influencer mangement, storytelling and content development.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Maybe you have experience of working in an international environment, especially multilingual/multicultural.
- Fluent in Swedish and English both oral and written.
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
In this recruitment POC cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume or LinkedInprofile via www.kimm.se. When you apply you will have to answer three short questions and if you go through the process, you will do two tests. All this so that we can make an objective and unpredjudiced recruitment. If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at email@example.com. Selection is ongoing and the position may be added before the final application date.
Welcome with your application today!