Digital Marketing Specialist
In this role, you will be a key member of the Nordic marketing team focusing on municipalities and the regions within the industry software area for healthcare and welfare area in Sweden and Norway. Your primary focus will be in copywriting, digital content creation and web to increase sales. However, it could sometimes require graphical skills, as well as experience in digital marketing area. You will have contact with our agencies and will contribute to content creation and activation through marketing projects and key initiatives together with other internal stakeholders. You will also be responsible for testing different campaigns and analyze the outcome on our web and social channels both paid and organic. You report to Head of Marketing for Health & Care and collaborates with other marketing people in a Nordic team.
We offer you an opportunity to make a difference: Our solutions and services have a direct impact on people in the society, every day. Our Nordic societies are undergoing huge changes – opportunities in healthcare, social welfare areas are tremendous. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries. In addition, we offer you good benefits and inspiring colleagues. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. With us you will be working with highly skilled professionals in international and multidimensional environment.
This position is placed in Stockholm.
We expect you to have:
- 2-8 years’ work experience in marketing with focus on digital.
- Experience in digital products and services or other relevant experience.
- Good writing, editing and storytelling skills, versatility and flexibility are appreciated.
- Product/solution marketing experience, especially in developing value propositions and value argumentation.
- Experience within digital and SoMe marketing and analytics.
- Project management skills.
- Hands on knowledge of CMS in this case Episerver or similar.
- Experience within graphical design and digital marketing tools. The computer software programs include Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint is an advantage.
- Degree in either marketing, communications or business.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, Finnish or Norwegian languages is an advantage.
As a person:
- You are a doer with proactive and hand-on attitude.
- You take ownership of project results and quality and drive execution to add customer value.
- You are flexible, structured and love to work in an environment with high speed.
- You are an open team player with networking skills.
- Continuous learning and improvement is your motto.
Furthermore, you love to write and can communicate product content with customer value and empathic understanding of your audience in mind. You should have a good product understanding together with broad marketing and communication skills as your mission will be to create and communicate the value proposition of the portfolio, including creation of product marketing material, to different target audiences through relevant channels.
Is this you? Apply now!
In this recruitment TietoEVRY cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume and cover letter. In this recruitment you will answer three short questions or more for the role. If you go through the process you will receive two tests, one nonverbal type of reasoning test and one personality test. We want to gather as much information as possible in the beginning to make the best match. As candidate you will make the tests early in the process so that we can be as objective as possible.
Selection is ongoing and the position may be added before the final application date.
If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at email@example.com.
” Employment with us can mean placement in a security class. A security check with register control according to the Security Protection Act (2018: 585) may therefore be carried out before a decision on employment.”