About the role
You will work and collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders to support and execute on the external comms strategy. You will also lead and facilitate best practice and knowledge sharing, leveraging content within the Nordic Social Media Team and support our Nordic Leadership to become more active and engaging on LinkedIn.
- Brainstorm, edit, write, create, and execute on a broad range of communications activities in addition to be responsible to drive content and coordinate best practice in Nordic social media (LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Showcase McKinsey values and culture through rich content, compelling visuals, and storytelling through multiple platforms, leveraging the company’s communication assets but also creating own content for the Nordic region.
- Expand McKinsey social media presence in the Nordics including setting objectives, goals, monitor and track engagement.
- Support and be part of local media outreach campaigns by creating, translating, or localizing press releases, Q&A, etc.
- Support content creation and roll out of activities such as events or roundtables.
The role is a new and highly collaboratively position at McKinsey & Company with focus on external communications, including public relations, social media, employer branding and general visibility.
The task is to execute on the external communications strategy and ramp up our voice on the topics that we decide to push. The role will be based in Stockholm, report to Head of Communications Nordics and join a small but growing communications function with a Nordic outreach.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field of study and about 5 years of experience in a similar role. You have a proven track record in managing multiple projects and an ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders with different areas of expertise and levels of seniority. In addition, you have a good understanding of general practices, methods and procedures related to public relations, media relations and social media, including driving and tracking engagement. Preferably, you have experience with video content creation and storyboarding. You have excellent written and oral communication skills, pay attention to detail and value quality execution.
McKinsey is a global management consulting firm committed to helping organizations accelerate sustainable and inclusive growth. We work with clients across the private, public, and social sectors to solve complex problems and create positive change for all their stakeholders. We combine bold strategies and transformative technologies to help organizations innovate more sustainably, achieve lasting gains in performance, and build workforces that will thrive for this generation and the next.
In this recruitment McKinsey cooperates with KIMM. For further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Myhrman firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. You apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile and will be asked to kindly answer a few questions. If you go further in the process, you will within two days be invited to carry out two tests (aptitude and personality). We include these tests in all our recruitment processes in order to ensure an objective, open-minded and fair selection work.
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.