Digital Content Creator to Wolters Kluwer!
This is a consulting assignment offered through KIMM/Wise Professionals to Wolters Kluwer in Gothenburg. The assignment is a full-time commitment with a possibility to work between 50%-100%. The start is scheduled to commence at the end of October and extend until mid-August. In this role you will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid mode, allowing for flexibility between on-site and remote work.
About the role
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting Scandinavia is a leading technology business that provides software to professional accountants and tax advisors, from sole practitioners to many of the leading accounting practices in Sweden. Essentially, we are a FinTech business, and our people love ideas, innovation, and creativity. If this sounds like you, you should get in touch.
In the role you will be based in our client´s centrally located HQ in Gothenburg and you will be reporting to Marketing Director Scandinavia. You will join a dynamic and engaged marketing team offering market leading products. You will be a part of an exciting journey in an industry transforming its complete offering to cloud-based solutions. You will work in a team of dedicated, professional, and friendly colleagues.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to develop and curate content to educate the audience, raise awareness for the brand, and generate leads.
- Produce engaging content such editorial articles, white papers, case studies, landing pages, newsletters, and social media posts.
- Manage the content calendar, ensuring timely and engaging content in our owned channels.
- Leverage SEO best practices to optimize content for increased website visibility, organic traffic, and overall performance.
- Being able to understand relevant KPIs and take appropriate action to optimize format, topics, timing etc.
- Close collaboration with digital marketing specialists to ensure an omni-channel approach to content creation and providing guidance to marketing managers.
- Manage relationship with external copywriters, content creators and translations agency for content produced externally.
We are looking for a personable content specialist who shares our values and want to be part of our success story. The successful candidate is a strong storyteller who understands how to optimize content for web and social media. Building working relationships and effectively collaborating other teams such as product management and customer support is an important part of this role. If that sounds like you, then hopefully you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record from writing content for web and social media (LinkedIn primarily) as well as editorial articles
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and experience implementing effective SEO strategies.
- Action oriented and able to adapt to rapidly changing business requirements while thinking creatively and exploiting business opportunities.
- Able to work efficiently with internal stakeholders and cross-functional team collaboration.
- Strong communication skills in both Swedish in English, and excellent writing skills in Swedish
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you? Great! Don’t hesitate to apply for the role by clicking the “Apply”-button below! In connection with this you will have to answer a few short questions.
If you want more information or have questions about the role, contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Sofie Garpered – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Welcome with your application! We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you curious to know more about what it is like to work as a consultant with us, read more here. We want our employees at KiMM & Wise Professionals to have the most fun time in their careers and this of course also applies to you as a hired consultant. We care that you feel part of the gang and we are happy to tell you more about that during the process.