Project & Production Leader – Arken Zoo/Musti Group
The role of Project & Production Leader
The marketing project & production leader is a key function on the marketing team. As the Project & Production Leader you are responsible for the plan, creation and production of identified marketing activities/projects. You will manage the briefs to the marketing team and securing that the plans are followed thru. You are responsible for time and resource planning and project management of production from start to finish and ensure that the material maintains the desired quality and that it comes out according to the deadline.
You will be highly involved in campaign planning process from a marketing perspective, securing deliveries to stores, media and online. In the role, you work closely with other internal teams such as campaign, online and local area sales managers. You also have many external touch points like agencies, printers and write requirements specifications and receive quotes and ensure that the budget is complied with.
You become the point of contact for the marketing team in a role with a high tempo, many contact surfaces both internally and externally!
Examples of areas of responsibility and tasks
- Responsible for leading, planning and following up marketing projects, including creation and production of marketing plans and material
- You will work with local, regional as well as Nordic marketing initiatives
- Administrative responsible, including time plans, task management and updates to contact lists and websites
- Lead and secur:
- The production process of all instore material for all chains/stores, including the proof-reading process, quality assurance, ordering and distribution
- The content needs and process to/from the marketing team’s functions
- The brief and information structure to the marketing team’s functions
- Campaign coordination and ownership from a marketing perspective for DjurMagazinet including proof-reading, planning of marketing materials to stores and media execution
- Follow-up of activities and goals
- Ensure communication and coordination of work internally and with external partners
Key performance indicators (KPI´s)
- Time management
- Resource management
- Accuracy in production
- Relevant academic degree i.e. marketing or retail management
- 5+ years’ experience of production/project leadership within retail concept and communication development, management and implementation from agency or retail company
- Experience from both print and digital development and production of solutions within the B2C arena
- English understanding in written and spoken form.
We are looking for
To succeed in this role, you have excellent communication skills, strong project leadership skills including demand and gatekeeper ability. You have an interest and a sharp eye for details and you love communication and have a curious mindset. We believe in working together as one – cross countries as one team with areas of expertise, by sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. You are structured, fast and know efficient way of working. You are detail oriented, have efficient multitasking and priority ability and are an organized project leader from the broad perspective down to the details and problem solver, there are many tasks going on to be involved in. Like the rest of us you, love to hang around pets! A great advantage if you are more involved in the pet community and can bring us extra knowledge.
Arken Zoo/Musti Group
Arken Zoo/Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist, and the fourth largest pet supply group in Europe. Our primary aim is to support and safeguard the furry everyday life of pet lovers everywhere. We serve our Nordic customers in all channels through store chains Musti ja Mirri, Musti, Arken Zoo (all omni channel) and DjurMagazinet. We currently have over 280 stores in the Nordics. And since we have promised to make the lives of pet owners even easier, we also provide a vast selection of pet care services in adjoining facilities in many of our brick and mortar pet centers.
Want to know more? Apply today and join the Musti Group
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment and if you have further questions please contact recruitment consultant Sabina Axelsson (email@example.com) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2020-12-06. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hear from you.