Admission Manager till IES
The role as Admission Manager
The responsibilities include building the present queue and loyalty for all IES schools, developing the admissions procedures and communication, where we see digitalization as an important lever, and improving student retention by ensuring that the correct information is provided and that a solid student introduction process is in place to complete the admission process. The Admissions Manager will also work closely with the Education, Communication, IT and Legal teams, in addition to the Admission administrators in the schools. This is a full-time position based at IES Head Office in Täby.
- Responsible for the development of the admission process at IES, including increased digitalization
- Be responsible for improving the process for IES queue administration, information to guardians and guidelines for school administrators
- Support admissions administrators throughout IES 45 compulsory schools by holding regular training sessions and monthly digital meetings
- Manage and support new school admissions
- Train school administrators in implementing the IES Admissions Policy and best practise routines and procedures
- Create support material for HQ and schools in order to improve the quality of the IES admissions process as well as securing alignment among all schools
- Collaborate closely with the following HQ teams: Education, IT, Legal and Communications
- Continually track and report student numbers for each school to Management
- Facilitate good communication and teamwork at HQ and school-level
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have a passion for education and are strongly committed to the IES vision, ethos and values. You are structured and pays attention to details, has a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise. With a proactive and strategic mindset and an ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders, we think you are a great communicator and collaborator and enjoys problem solving, supporting colleagues and sharing best practices. You can communicate professionally and effectively to guardians as well as colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced project leader or marketer who
- has experience from building brand and developing loyalty through digital and physical communication
- has successfully lead and developed the admission process in a school or similar
- has in-depth knowledge of SchoolSoft, or another similar system, from both a user and a system owner perspective
- understands the importance, impact and legal considerations of student intake and has experience from management of personal data in compliance with GDPR
- is skilled in data collection and presentation
- is proficient in both English and Swedish
- believes in continual learning and improvement
More about IES
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a bilingual school organization that gives every student the possibility to meet high academic expectations and aspirations and to navigate through an international environment, irrespective of their background. IES has played a significant role in changing the face of Swedish education with a clear focus on quality teaching and learning. The school group was founded in 1993 by Barbara Bergström and is today the fourth largest educational provider within grundskolan (compulsory school) in Sweden. As of 2023, more than 30,000 students attend 46 schools in Sweden.
For more information, visit our website www.engelska.se
Application and contact
In this recruitment Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) cooperates with KIMM. For further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultants Sabina Axelsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-09-24
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.