Brand Marketing Manager till Mestä Tissue
About the assignment
This is a consultant assignment trough KiMM/Wise Professionals at Metsä Tissue. The assignment will initially go on from April to the end of 2023. The position is located Stockholm, however there will be occasional traveling included in the position. The office is located in central Stockholm with the possibility to work hybrid according to Metsä Tissue´s guidelines.
About the role
In the role you will be responsible for implementing the brands strategies for the Swedish market to grow MT brands profitably and consistently. You constantly work with the endeavor to maximize the brand portfolio value in the country. This will be done by optimizing marketing planning and execution, maximizing consumer reach in a relevant way, and contributing to securing a competitive product assortment. In the role you will have many contacts both internal and external. At Metsä Tissue you will become a part of an organization with high ambitions combined with a friendly culture with emphasis on work-life balance. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director, Lambi & Serla.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Execution of brand strategies in the country with an optimized marketing plan and excellent execution.
- Brand and marketing performance analysis and improvement actions.
- Contribution to competitive brand assortments in the market and proposing initiatives for improvements and changes.
- Input to brand strategy development.
- Project management based on market and regional needs.
- Other tasks defined by superior.
We believe that you are a strong teamplayer who enjoys working in an international context with many daily contacts both inside and outside of the organization. Furthermore, we believe that you to are used to working in a face paced environment. This context also requires you to be both flexible and dynamic in the role. We believe that you have great communication and cooperation skills combined with a analytical and strategic way of thinking. Finally, you work in a proactive manner with an endeavor to attain vigorous results.
Competence and skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG brand marketing
- Master’s degree in business or similar
- A solid and broad marketing experience and 360 marketing knowledge
- ·Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Brand management and project management skills
- Commercial mindset and sales experience
- High proficiency in English written and spoken. Basic skills in Swedish written and spoken.
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you? Great! Don’t hesitate to apply for the role by clicking the “Apply”-button below! In connection with this you will have to answer a few short questions.
If you want more information or have questions about the role, contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Sofie Garpered – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Welcome with your application! We look forward to hear from you!
Are you curious to know more about what it is like to work as a consultant with us, read more here. We want our employees at KiMM & Wise Professionals to have the most fun time in their careers and this of course also applies to you as a hired consultant. We care that you feel part of the gang and we are happy to tell you more about that during the process