Senior Graphic Designer to Dirac
We are here to change the world of sound. We’ll change people’s expectations of what sound should be, making good sound relevant in their lives. We’ll perfect all aspects of your listening experience and constantly push ourselves to invent the future of sound. We will define what people will expect. We dare tell them, “We can make sound better.”
What you will do at Dirac
The overall responsibility of the Senior Graphic Designer is to have a deep understanding of our target audiences and other relevant stakeholders (both B2B and B2C) to create designs enabling all our marketing material to improve user experience and ensure brand consistency.
As part of our marketing plan and strategy, you will contribute with ongoing ideas as well as produce material to content such as case studies, white papers, infographics, illustrations, video scripts, templates, guides, social media, blogs, power points and other customer facing material.
In this role the main areas of responsibility will include, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for Dirac’s corporate ID which includes our brand book, imagery manual as well as look and feel of design system.
- Primary point of contact for Dirac’s design agency.
- Scope, create and maintain templates for our marketing team to be more efficient Dirac’s design templates in all channels.
- Create or source all graphic, motion graphic, video etc resources needed for execution of overall marketing plan as well as ad-hoc occurrences, online and offline.
- Responsible for the execution (and development with CMO) of Dirac’s overall Brand and Marketing Strategy.
- Give input and creative support as well as act as a subject matter expert in creation of sub- and in-brands to Dirac.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Support marketing department (and on occasion other stakeholders) in creating content on relevant topics according to marketing plan/strategy where needed as well as proofreading and guidance.
- Continuous analysis of our markets and customer trends in relevant media channels/forums.
- Create and implement processes in relevant areas related to graphic design role.
Who you are
We are looking for you who have a relevant education and have experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
- Expert in full Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
- Demonstrated superior graphic and creative abilities and attention to details.
- Demonstrated fluency in English.
- Experience in creating and implementing effective brand and graphic ID strategies.
- Experience in basic video and motion graphics editing is required.
You prefer to drive and develop your own role and responsibilities independently but also to evolve together with the marketing team. You enjoy working within a dynamic environment where planning and structure is key to meet all deadlines.
As a person, you are un prestigious and you thrive working in diverse teams with many different stakeholders and points of contact. You take the many thoughts and opinions on the look and feel of our brand and designs with stride, and you enjoy using your diplomatic skills to convince and educate colleagues on your creative ideas for content and brand creation.
Solving problems using your expertise is one of your key skills. Not only do you make our marketing materials more attractive, but you know how to create designs to improve user experience, create brand consistency, and ultimately support our marketing efforts in increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your main location will be at Dirac’s headquarters in central Uppsala. Dirac offers the possibility to work remotely at least two days a week.
What Dirac Offers You
We are one of Sweden’s fastest-growing tech companies. Our best-in-class technology has given us a customer base that includes many of the world’s most reputable brands. We offer a highly entrepreneurial environment and a team exceptionally passionate about both building a great business and inventing the future of sound. Our Marketing department is in an expansive phase with several ongoing, but also coming, development projects. You get the chance to be part of this journey and drive business growth.
Please read more about us on our website and follow us in Social Media!
In this recruitment Dirac cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume and cover letter. In this recruitment you will answer three short questions or more for the role. If you go through the process, you will receive two tests, one nonverbal type of reasoning test and one personality test. We want to gather as much information as possible in the beginning to make the best match. As candidate you will make the tests early in the process so that we can be as objective as possible.
Selection is ongoing and the position may be added before the final application date.
If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at email@example.com. or Maggie Klingenstierna Maggie.firstname.lastname@example.org.