Marketing Manager to Nickelodeon
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager to lead marketing projects in the Nordics for the Nickelodeon brand within Viacom. The position is full time during 6 months, with immediate start. You will be hired as a consultant through KIMM & Wise Professionals.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of effective and efficient consumer marketing and brand campaigns within the 4 Nordic markets. You will focus on planning, creating, developing, executing and follow up of marketing activities for the purpose of attracting viewers and strengthening the brand. You will report to the Nordic Marketing Director in Stockholm.
- Setting marketing plans for each country, based on North marketing strategy, to secure that the brand is represented in the right way in every communication channel
- Planning, local adaption and execution of marketing campaigns and events, based on Nickelodeon´s international priority shows and events
- Project management of marketing activities towards the viewers; e.g. working close with PR and social media, On Air and Digital teams as well as key local partners to secure activities that create maximum relevance for and attention in the target groups and support the overall objectives for the company
- Briefing and negotiate with external media agencies, local partners and suppliers to ensure quality delivery of service
- Establish key local media and marketing partnership and strategic alliances at each market
- Manage marketing budget; planning, spending, following up of budget status
- Internal cooperation with purpose to find synergies and further increase the campaigns reach, support revenue objectives and brands as well as commercial opportunities
Experience & personal characteristics
We believe that you have 3-5 years of experience in consumer marketing from a consumer oriented company or ad agency. You have a University or business school level in marketing and/or communications and you are fluent in both Swedish and English. You have knowledge and understanding of the media landscape and preferably youth media consumption.
Excellent project management and communication skills are required as well as commercial and financial understanding. You are detail and deadline oriented, with effective time management skills. Furthermore, you have self-contained work ability, entrepreneurial thinking and team orientation.
About Viacom & Nickelodeon
Viacom is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories. With media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers, Viacom’s leading brands include MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, BET, CENTRIC, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., TeenNick, Nicktoons, Nick at Nite, COMEDY CENTRAL, TV Land, SPIKE, Tr3s, Paramount Channel and VIVA.
Passionate about what we do, the Nickelodeon team are dedicated to being kid experts: knowing what kids care about, what they watch and, most importantly, what makes them laugh. Kids’ entertainment is a unique business and Nickelodeon a unique company with an atmosphere unlike anywhere else.
When you become one of us
KIMM & Wise Professionals always offers you fair salary, health care aid, pension provision and connection to our collective agreement – nothing is more important to us than making you feel secure in your employment. In the same way that we place high demands on you as a consultant, we also expect that you put high demands on us as an employer. No matter where you are in your career, your consultant role through KIMM & Wise Professionals should give you knowledge and experience that you can carry with you on the road to the next exciting challenge.
KIMM is recruiting specialists in communication, information, marketing and media. We do recruiting’s on behalf of Sweden’s strongest brands with employers who care about their employees job satisfaction. Today we have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö and is a business unit within Wise Professionals – a recruitment agency that provides recruitment solutions for employers and candidates with high demands.
If you want to know more
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or wondering how the process looks ahead: Consultant Manager, Anders Norrman firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications continuously and in the world of consulting it’s moving rapidly.
The position may be filled before the application deadline, so please do not hesitate to send in your application. We look forward hearing from you!