Trigged by the thought of owning the performance of STS’s digital platforms and work to maximize customer experience, website traffic, website conversions and marketing qualified leads? This includes ownership for findability (SEO and SEM) as well as integration towards our CRM. In addition to this, you will support the CDO (to whom you report directly) in driving and reporting on strategically important digitalization projects that benefit the entire organisation and grows the digital part of our business. For example things like workflows and processes for product launches, speed of resolution for web errands, digital go-to-market plans and so much more! In a role as a Global Digital Business Manager at STS, that might be your next opportunity!
To be our perfect next Global Digital Business Manager, we hope that you have a strong commercial and technical understanding and often act as the link between the business and IT, always keeping the commercial and client benefits in mind when solving technical challenges. You will be given real (not made up) global mandate and an opportunity to truly change how we do things around here. If you are a great people manager, there are a few members of the web team that would love to have you as their fearless leader as well.
As a fundamental part of our global headquarter leadership team, you are a leader always willing to share your knowledge and help others improve. STS is a global company within cultural exchange and it is paramount for us that you see yourself as a citizen of the world that embraces cultural differences. The same way as our clients start one of the most important journeys of their life with STS, we want our employees to feel the same way. You will have the opportunity for continuous learning and development, supported for example by a continuous learning stipend.
- Work closely with IT, Sales, Regional marketing staff/CM’s and the STS Global Management team to support strategic decision making
- Identify areas of improvement and lead digitalization projects that has the potential to grow and develop STSs digital business
- Overall responsibility for Maintenance and Performance of all STS web platforms, campaign sites and assets (domains, web hotels etc)
- Ensure uptime and performance of STS web sites
- Define goals, KPI’s and measurements for our digital assets to support wider business goals
- Monitor, analyse and act on insights derived from tools like Google Analytics, Wincher etc to maximize MQLs from campaigns and initiatives developed by both the HQ marketing team as well as the ones that comes from the local offices
- Translate data to actionable insights and develop reports and recommendations to maximize the ROI of resources invested in digital marketing and web development
- Own and negotiate external relationships for web development and maintenance etc
- Own, maintain and improve SEO and SEM, including budget responsibility for the same
- Potentially lead the web development and maintenance team
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
You could probably come from a multitude of backgrounds, so the most important thing is that you have proven ability in combining commercial savvy with technical skills to deliver a great digital customer experience and digital business growth. In addition, we think that this would be great:
- Valid passport
- Computer driving licence
- EPiServer skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge about digital findability (SEO & SEM)
- Experience in Google tools like Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console and AdWords
- Structured and analytical problem solver
- Excellent English plus at least one additional European language
CURIOUS? We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment who are recruiting specialists in communication, information, marketing and media. If you have further questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant Linda Tjäder (firstname.lastname@example.org) at KIMM. We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English or Swedish as soon as possible but no later than 2018-10-07. Please note that we do not accept email applications.
We are excited to read your application. Hope to hear from you soon!
MORE ABOUT STS STS is a global company within travel and education that makes it possible for 11-19-year olds to go out and do cool stuff on their own; learn languages, experience different cultures and grow and develop to become citizens of the world. We were the first company in the world to offer these opportunities and it is our strong belief that our products will never become irrelevant. Most companies sell products or services – we offer our clients life-changing growth and development, and as STS employees we are able to accompany them when they experience the world on their own. This is a responsibility that we have the outmost respect for, as we know that the exchange experience that you have as a teenager is something that you will carry with you forever.